Point Mobile PM351 Handheld Computer
Point Mobile PM351 Mobile Computer
SLIMMED DOWN TO THE ESSENTIALS: SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, AND STURDY HANDHELD TERMINAL
Point Mobile PM351 is designed for the comfort of workers with its light and slim body. It offers two keypad options and three scanner options.
Compact and rugged design
Point Mobile PM351’s small and ergonomic design focuses on user comfort and makes it easier to carry around for a prolonged period of time. Meanwhile, the 1.5m/5ft drop resistance frees users from worrying about breaking the devices, further enhancing the portability of the device.
Advanced Wireless Communication
Point Mobile PM351 adopts advanced wireless communication technologies being used in Wi-Fi 6 ready such as SAE, enhancing data security for enterprises while maintaining fast speed. LTE is an option for industries such as delivery and transportation, or for a business that benefits from reducing the number of access points to install.
Seven different configurations to choose from
Point Mobile PM351 comes in seven types to choose from, including three scanner options, two keypad options, and LTE to meet the unique need of each business. The variety of accessories such as the gun handle, dual slot cradle, and battery charger further expands the choices and enhances the functionality of Point Mobile PM351.
Point Mobile PM351 Specifications
- Top 8MP with LED flash (optional)
- Housing Grade
- 200mm X 70mm X 36.5mm
- 7.87in X 2.75in X 1.43in
- Decode Capability
- 1D barcode scanner SE965
- 1D/2D barcode scanner SE4100 or SE4710
- Bluetooth Specifications
- Integrated Bluetooth Class I, Ver. 5.1 BLE support
- Integrated Near Field Communication
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/v
- 5GHz: 802.11a/n/ac: Up to 433 Mbps
- 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n: Up to 150 Mbps
- WEP (40 or 104bit), WPA/WPA2 Personal (TKIP, AES), WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES) – WPA3 Personal(SAE), WPA3 Enterprise(AES) WPA3 Enterprise 192-bit mode(GCMP 256)
- Enhanced Open(OWE) PEAP (MSCHAPv2, GTC), TLS, TTLS (PAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2, GTC) PWD, SIM, AKA, AKA’, LEAP
- CCKM, 802.11r
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM 900/1800
- WCDMA B1/2/5/6/8/19
- LTE FDD B1/2/3/5/7/8/17
- LTE TDD B40/41
SOFTWARE & FIRMWARE
- Operating System
- Android 11 (upgradable)
MEMORY & DATA
- 3 GB RAM / 32 GB Flash
- 4 GB RAM / 64 GB Flash
- Supports up to 512GB using ExFAT file system
- Display Size
- Display Resolution
- IPS panel (480 x 800 pixel) WVGA
- Daylight readable (500 nits typical)
- Qualcomm® Octa-core @2.0GHz
- Battery Type
- 3.63V, 4,800mAh Li-ion rechargeable
- Storage Temperature Range
- -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity
- 0 – 95% Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature
- -20°C to 60°C (with 1D scan engine)
- -20°C to 50°C (with 2D scan engine)
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
- Rain / Dust Proof
- Drop Specifications
- MIL-STD-810G for multiple 1.5m (5ft) drops
- Warranty Duration
- 1 yr
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Knowledge Base – Point Mobile PM351
Soft Reset - Warm Boot
Point Mobile PM351 Soft Reset – Warm Boot
Perform a soft reset if applications stop working.
1. Press and hold the Power button until the menu appears.
2. Touch Restart.
The device reboots.
Hard Reset - Cold Boot
Point Mobile PM351 Hard Reset – Cold Boot
CAUTION: Performing a hard reset with a microSD card installed in the device may cause damage or data corruption to the microSD card. All un-saved data is lost after performing a hard reset.
To restart the computer if the touch panel display is unresponsive:
- Press and hold the Power button for over 12 seconds to force reboot.
- Press and release the Reset Hole and then turn on Point Mobile PM90 again
Point Mobile PM351 Factory Reset
A full factory reset should only be performed if you have exhausted all other troubleshooting options.
Caution: Factory data reset will erase all personalized settings and data saved in the device, such as Google account, apps, user data, etc. the factory data reset cannot be undone.
Note: This method of recovery may not be available if your system administrator has set policies to prevent the reset use.
Before you begin
- If you added a Google Account to the mobile computer, make sure you have your Google username and password associated with the computer. If you do not have the username and password, you will not be able to use the mobile computer after the reset. This is a security measure that prevents unauthorized users from using the device if they try a Full factory reset.
- If you did not add a Google Account to the mobile computer, the extra security level is not enabled, and you will not need a Google username and password.
- If you recently reset your Google Account password, wait 24 hours before performing an Enterprise data reset.
- Connect the computer to an external power source or make sure you have a full battery charge.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Operating System
- Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen to access all applications.
- Select Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options.
- Tap Erase All Data (Factory Reset)
- Tap Reset Phone.
- If prompted, type your screen lock security patter, PIN, or password, and tap Next.
- Tap Erase Everything. A message appears informing you an Enterprise Data Reset is being performed.
Terminal will reboot.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Bootloader/Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Power Button.
- From the menu that will appear on the screen select to Power Off.
- Press and hold Power Button, P2 (Soft Right) and Front Scan buttons simultaneously.
- After short vibration, release the Power Button.
- Using the keys below, select Wipe data/factory reset
- Move down / up – Press P1 (Soft Left) / P2 (Soft Right) button
- Select the menu – Press Power Button or Enter Key
- After wiping the data, select Reboot System Now
Terminal will reboot.
Point Mobile PM351 SKU’s
- P351G3T23BJE0T Point Mobile PM351 – WiFi/BT, 3G/32G, Numeric, SE965, No Camera, NFC Android GMS 11
- P351G3223BJE0C Point Mobile PM351 – WiFi/BT, 3G/32G, Numeric. SE4100, Top Camera, NFC Android GMS 11
- P351G3M23BJE0C Point Mobile PM351 – WiFi/BT, 3G/32G, Numeric, SE4710, Top Camera, NFC Android GMS 11
- P351G3M23DJE0C Point Mobile PM351 – WiFi/BT, 4G/64G, Numeric, SE4710, Top Camera, NFC Android GMS 11
- P351G6M23BJE0C Point Mobile PM351 – LTE,GPS,WiFi/BT, 3G/32G, Numeric, SE4710, Top Camera, NFC Android GMS 11
- P351G3263BJE0C Point Mobile PM351 – WiFi/BT, 3G/32G, Alpha Numeric, SE4100, Top Camera, NFC Android GMS 11
- P351G6263BJE0C Point Mobile PM351 – LTE,GPS,WiFi/BT, 3G/32G, Alpha Numeric, SE4100, Top Camera, NFC Android GMS 11