Unitech PA760 Rugged Touch Computer
Unitech PA760 Rugged Smartphone
Powered by Android 10 OS with GMS & AER Certified, it is a 5.45” rugged PDA with barcode function.
The Unitech PA760 also comes with the Google GMS license, makes your toughest work days easier. It is ideal for inventory control in the warehouse, facilities inspection in field service, and shipment management in transportations.
5.45 inch Android 10 rugged mobile computer with split-screen design.
Google Certification: Google Mobile Service（GMS）/ Android Enterprise Recommended (AER).
Multi-Scan function: Available to read 10 barcodes at one time.
Superior barcode engine : 1D/2D/DPM/ DOT code / barcodes on screens.
1.5M drop-resistant housing (1.8M with bumper).
IP65 & IP67 heavy-duty protection against water and dust.
Leading 4G dual SIM card enterprise handheld computer
Support Bluetooth® 5.
Support WLAN: WIFI MIMO Dual Bands with fast roaming.
WWAN: 2G/3G/4G LTE with full bands.
Easy Hot-swap battery design without downtime.
Support MDM Software Solutions and utilities such as Airwatch, SOTI, Ivanti Wavelink, and MoboLink.
Powered by Android 10 OS with AER Certified
- 5.45(18:9) inch Android 10 rugged mobile computer with Split Screen function.
- Advanced 64-bit octa-core CPU (2.2GHz) with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
- Google Certification: Google Mobile Service（GMS）/ Android Enterprise Recommended (AER)
- Dual charging interfaces:
- Rugged pogo-pin design protects the handheld from the wear and tear of frequent charging and docking.
- USB Type C Connector for maximum flexibility.
- Multi-Scan function: Available to read 10 barcodes at one time.
- Convenience one piece battery cover that helps to change the battery more quickly.
- Advanced barcode scanning performance for special materials barcodes
- Read 1D / 2D / DPM/ DOT code / Barcodes displayed on smartphone screens.
- 5MP front camera and 16MP (PDAF) rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus function.
- NFC & Finger Print (optional) for security checking or identity recognition.
Enhance the Industrial Durable Protection
- 1.5M drop-resistant housing (1.8M drop-resistance with bumper).
- IP65 & IP67 heavy-duty protection against water and dust.
- Gorilla Glass 3 touchscreen with 7H hardness to keep it scratch-free.
- Better sunlight viewability and operation with wet resistance and glove
• Leading 4G dual SIM card enterprise handheld computer
• Support Bluetooth® 5, WLAN: WIFI MIMO Dual Bands with fast roaming & WWAN: 2G/3G/4G LTE with full band
- Easy Hot-swap battery design without downtime.
- Ergonomic handle design for long time use with a durable trigger key.
- Various Accessories for customer needs.
- Support MDM Software Solutions and utilities such as Airwatch, SOTI, Ivanti Wavelink and MoboLink.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
• Easily convert numbers or characters to digital formats on cardboards, paperwork, electronic chips.
• Minimize the typing mistakes when entering the numbers.
• Streamline your tedious typing process.
Unitech PA760 Specifications
- Rear 16MP with LED flash
- Front 5MP
- Housing Grade
- Overall Dimensions
- Dimensions 163mm x 17.4mm x 75mm
- Weigh 300g (with standard battery)
- Decode Capability
- Support all major 1D and 2D barcodes
- Bluetooth Specifications
- Bluetooth® 5 supported
- WLAN Specifications
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/e/h/i/j/k/r/v, 2.4G+5GHz,
- Support fast roaming, VoWiFi, hotspot.
- Compliant with WFA, WPA/WPA2
- Integrated Near Field Communication
- 4G LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28A/B28B
- TDD: B38/B39/B40/B41
- 3G WCDMA: B1/B5/B8
- 2G GSM: 850,900,1800,1900MHz
SOFTWARE & FIRMWARE
- Operating System
- Android 10 with GMS
MEMORY & DATA
- 64 GB Flash/4 GB RAM (128GB option)
- Supports up to 512GB using ExFAT file system
- Display Size
- 5.45 inch
- Display Resolution
- TFT-LCD HD (720 x 1440)
- Octa-core 2.2 GHz Processor
- Battery Type
- Etandard 4000mAh battery.
- Extended 6000mAhbattery.
- Storage Temperature Range
- -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Operating Humidity
- 5% ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating Temperature
- -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
- Rain / Dust Proof
- IP65 & IP67
- Drop Specifications
- 1.8 meter with bumper
- 1.5 meter without bumper
- Warranty Duration
- 1 yr
Unitech PA760 Quick Start Guide
Unitech PA760 User Manual
Unitech PA760 FAQ
Unitech PA760 Accessories
Unitech PA760 Long Range Scanner Gun Grip Brochure
Unitech PA760 RFID Reader Gun Grip Brochure, Model Name RG760
Unitech PA760 User’s Manual, Units with Fingerprint Reader V1.3
Unitech PA760 Single Slot Cradle Quick Start Guide V1.0
Unitech PA760 Four-Slot Terminal Cradle Quick Start Guide V1.0
Unitech PA760 Attaching Gun Grips Quick Start Guide V1.1
Unitech PA760 Long Range Gun Grip Quick Start Guide V1.1
Unitech PA760 Standard Gun Grip Quick Start Guide V1.0
Unitech RG760 UHF RFID Gun Grip Quick Start Guide V1.2
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Knowledge Base – Unitech PA760
Soft Reset - Warm Boot
Unitech PA760 Soft Reset – Warm Boot
Perform a soft reset if applications stop working.
1. Press and hold the Power button until the menu appears.
2. Touch Restart.
The device reboots.
Hard Reset - Cold Boot
Unitech PA760 Hard Reset – Cold Boot
CAUTION: Performing a hard reset with a microSD card installed in the device may cause damage or data corruption to the microSD card. All un-saved data is lost after performing a hard reset.
To restart the computer if the touch panel display is unresponsive:
• Press and hold the Power button for approximately 10 seconds until the computer restarts.
Unitech PA760 Factory Reset
A full factory reset should only be performed if you have exhausted all other troubleshooting options.
Caution: Factory data reset will erase all personalized settings and data saved in the device, such as Google account, apps, user data, etc. the factory data reset cannot be undone.
Note: This method of recovery may not be available if your system administrator has set policies to prevent the reset use.
Before you begin
- If you added a Google Account to the mobile computer, make sure you have your Google username and password associated with the computer. If you do not have the username and password, you will not be able to use the mobile computer after the reset. This is a security measure that prevents unauthorized users from using the device if they try a Full factory reset.
- If you did not add a Google Account to the mobile computer, the extra security level is not enabled, and you will not need a Google username and password.
- If you recently reset your Google Account password, wait 24 hours before performing an Enterprise data reset.
- Connect the computer to an external power source or make sure you have a full battery charge.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Operating System
- Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen to access all applications.
- Select Settings > System > Reset Options.
- Tap Erase All Data (Factory Reset)
- Tap Erase All Data
- If prompted, type your screen lock security patter, PIN, or password, and tap Next.
- Tap Erase All Data. A message appears informing you a Factory Rest is being Performed.
- Terminal will reboot.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Bootloader/Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Power Button.
- From the menu that will appear on the screen select to Power Off.
- Press and hold Power Button and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
- Terminal will reboot.
Unitech PA760 SKU’s
- PA760-W1LFRMBG : Unitech PA760 with bumper, Android 10, AER, 2D (N6603), 4G/64GB, WiFi fast roaming, 2×2 MIMO, 4G/LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, 1.8m drop, IP67/65, including hand-strap and 4000mAh battery.
- PA760-W1LFRMIG : Unitech PA760 with bumper, Android 10, AER, 2D (N6603), 4G/64GB, WiFi fast roaming, 2×2 MIMO, 4G/LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, 1.8m drop, IP67/65, including hand-strap and 6000mAh battery.
- PA760-W1LFUMBG : Unitech PA760 without bumper, Android 10, AER, 2D (N6603), 4G/64GB, WiFi fast roaming, 2×2 MIMO, 4G/LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, 1.5m drop, IP67/65, including hand-strap and 4000mAh battery.
- PA760-W1LFUMIG : Unitech PA760 without bumper, Android 10, AER, 2D (N6603), 4G/64GB, WiFi fast roaming, 2×2 MIMO, 4G/LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, 1.5m drop, IP67/65, including hand-strap and 6000mAh battery.
- PA760-WALFRMBG : Unitech PA760, Android 9, with bumper, 1.8 drop specification, 2D, 4G, 4000mAh battery, hand-strap.
- PA760-WALFRMIG : Unitech PA760, Android 9, with bumper, 1.8 drop specification, 2D, 4G, 6000mAh battery, hand-strap.
- PA760-WALFUMBG : Unitech PA760, Android 9, slim, 1.5 drop specification, 2D, 4G, 4000mAh battery, hand-strap.
- PA760-WALFUMIG : Unitech PA760, Android 9, slim, 1.5 drop specification, 2D, 4G, 6000mAh battery, hand-strap.