Zebra FS10 Fixed Industrial Scanner
PLUG-AND-PLAY HIGH-QUALITY SCANNING WHEREVER YOU NEED IT
Easily track and trace items as they move through the warehouse and distribution centre with Zebra FS10. This compact device easily fits wherever you need scanning. Zebra Aurora software brings groundbreaking simplicity to device management — the Zebra FS10 couldn’t be easier to set up, deploy and run. And you get the flexibility to support more symbologies and increased scanning speed with the simple purchase of a software license.
FITS EVERYWHERE, DEPLOY IN MINUTES
Put dependable fixed barcode scanning wherever you need it with the Zebra FS10 — the smallest Zebra Fixed Industrial Scanner. Just plug the compact Zebra FS10 into the USB port of a workstation, laptop, tablet or any other host device to capture the flawless barcode data required to streamline inventory.
SUPERIOR SCANNING RELIABLITY
Get a perfect image every time with ImagePerfect, which captures three different images on a single item, each with its own settings. Get first-time every time reliable barcode capture with PRZM Intelligent Imaging — from damaged 1D and 2D barcodes on a fast moving conveyor belt to under or over-marked DPM codes on challenging surfaces.
ZEBRA AURORA™ – A UNIFIED SOFTWARE PLATFORM
Zebra Aurora™ is a powerful, elegant and unified software platform that makes it easy to control the Zebra FS10, as well as Zebra’s entire fixed industrial scanner and machine vision portfolio. The result? Add the products you need to more fully automate your operations, with tools you already know how to use.
Zebra FS10 Fixed Industrial Scanner
PLUG-AND-PLAY HIGH QUALITY SCANNING WHEREVER YOU NEED IT
Put dependable fixed barcode scanning wherever you need it with the Zebra FS10 — the smallest Zebra Fixed Industrial Scanner. Just plug the compact Zebra FS10 into the USB port of a workstation, laptop, tablet or any other host device to capture the flawless barcode data required to streamline inventory management, order fulfilment and more.
Intuitive platform that makes it easy to set up, deploy, and run the Zebra FS10
Decoder Packages and Machine Vision Toolsets
Powerful integrated red and white illumination
1.2 MP; 1280 x 800 pixels
Capture up to 3 different images of a single item
High-speed Locking USB-C 2.0
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Zebra FS10 Knowledge Base
Soft Reset - Warm Boot - Power Cycling
Zebra FS10 Soft Reset – Warm Boot – Power Cycling
To power cycle the device:
- Remove all cables to ensure that no power is being directed to the device.
- Reinsert a power source and allow the device approximately one minute to boot up.
- Re-attempt to:
- Discover a device in Aurora by restarting the application and clicking View Devices.
- View a device in the Windows Network
- Access a device using the Web HMI
If failure persists, repeat the steps above for all of the connection types being used with the device,
- USB-to-PC (FS10 only)
- Ethernet directly to the PC (this requires a 24 V connection for power, xS20 only)
- Ethernet connected to a network via switch or hub (this requires a 24 V connection to a power source if not using Power over Ethernet, xS20 only)
Zebra FS10 Factory Reset
Common solution to enable the device to re-connect via device discovery is performing a factory reset on the device
- Use the Zebra Aurora application to navigate to the View Devices tab from the menu.
- Select the device to be reset.
- Click on the dropdown to select Factory Reset to restore factory settings on the device.
- Disconnect all power sources.
- Press and hold the TRIG button on the camera.
- Connect to a power source.
- Continue to hold the TRIG button. After 20 seconds, the LEDs on the device turn amber.
- Immediately release the TRIG button once the LED turns amber and release within five seconds.
Zebra FS10 SKU’s
- FS10-SR10F1-1C00W ZEBRA FS10 FIXED INDUSTRIAL USB SCANNER: AUTO FOCUS, STANDARD RANGE, 1.0 MP, STANDARD BARCODE DECODER, RED AND WHITE ILLUMINATION – WORLDWIDE
- FS10-SR10Z1-1C00W ZEBRA FS10 FIXED INDUSTRIAL USB SCANNER: AUTO FOCUS, STANDARD RANGE, 1.0 MP, FAST 2D BARCODE DECODER, RED AND WHITE ILLUMINATION – WORLDWIDE
- FS10-SR10F1-1C01W ZEBRA FS10 FIXED INDUSTRIAL USB SCANNER: AUTO FOCUS, STANDARD RANGE, 1.0 MP, FAST 2D BARCODE DECODER, RED AND WHITE ILLUMINATION, NO EXTERNAL STROBE – WORLDWIDE