Unitech PA768 Rugged Touch Computer
Unitech PA768 Rugged Touch Computer
5G & WLAN 6E｜Longevity QCM6490 Processor | 10m Reading Distance｜Hot Swappable 5100mAh Battery
Unitech introduced its first 5G rugged mobile computer, Unitech PA768, which aims to boost the operation experience with speedy wireless communication, outdoor durability for various professions in field service, transportation and logistics applications.
– Android 12 OS with GMS certified
– Leading 5G dual SIM card enterprise handheld computer
– Support WLAN 6E : 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency as well as the 6GHz band
– Multi-Scan function: Available to read 10 barcodes at one time
– Premier barcode reading distance : up to 10 m
– Superior barcode engine : 1D/ 2D/ DPM/ DOT code/ barcodes on screens/ OCR
– 1.5M drop-resistant housing (1.8M with bumper)
– IP65 & IP67 heavy-duty protection against water and dust
– True Hot-swap battery design without downtime
– Support MDM Software Solutions and utilities such as Airwatch, SOTI, Ivanti Wavelink, and MoboLink.
Powered by Android 12 OS with GMS & AER Certified
• 6.3 inch (20:9) Android 12 rugged mobile computer with Split Screen function
• Advanced 64-bit Octa Cores CPU up to 2.7 GHz
• Google Certification: Google Mobile Service（GMS）/ Android Enterprise Recommended (AER)
Android 12: Operation System
GMS & AER: Certification
6 GB RAM / 64 GB Flash
Note: Learn more about Android Security bulletin information
Outstanding Long Range Barcode Reading Technology
Utilizing a premier 2D barcode scanning technologies, the Unitech PA768 rugged touch computer enables barcode reading at distances up to 10m* with 5G and WLAN6E connectivity. It delivers a perfect solution for the warehousing environment that users can enjoy the high performance of barcode reading even from a short or a long distance and optimize work efficiency.
*Optional Middle range engine support read range up to 10 meters
Support ARCore Technology
The Unitech PA768 rugged touch computer supports ARCore technology that allows developers to create augmented reality apps to sense its environments and interact with information. The Unitech PA768 enhances the CPU and built in the quality of both the camera and the motion sensors, it gives users stable performance to handle everything.
The ARCore technology transforms the way people work that helps to locate and identify the elements in warehouse management, allows training for the user while executing the production processes, and precise details of the areas at risk allow for increased vigilance limiting accidents in field service applications .
Reliable at its best
The Unitech PA768 also comes with the GMS certified that makes your toughest workdays easier. Reaching IP65 & IP67 enterprise protection and withstanding 1.8M drop makes Unitech PA768 a perfect tool to maximize data collection, management, and traceability in nearly every practice of transportation & logistics, field service, manufacturing, and more!
IP65 & IP67 Certification
1.5m Drop Protection
1.8m Drop with Bumper
• True Hot-swap battery design without downtime.
• Ergonomic handle design for long time use with a durable trigger key.
• Workers can run more smooth operations while wearing gloves (thickness ≤ 4mm) or wet-fingers.
• Various Accessories for customer needs.
• Support MDM Software Solutions and utilities such as Airwatch, SOTI, Ivanti Wavelink and MoboLink.
SmartPA: Better Audio Output
SmartPA(Power Amplifier) takes full advantage of the relatively smaller speaker to enhance better sound quality with maximum volume. Under distracted scenarios or noisy environments, outdoor workers access messages through a clearer, more natural, and high-quality audio experience while speaking on the mobile computer. The built-in SmartPA solution detects the current and voltage in speaker mode and minimizes circuit/ temperature damage, providing seamless communication between coworkers to achieve productivity.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
• Easily convert numbers or characters to digital formats on cardboards, paperwork, electronic chips.
• Minimize the typing mistakes when entering the numbers.
• Streamline your tedious typing process.
Unitech PA768 Specifications
- Rear 16MP with LED flash
- Front 5MP
- Housing Grade
- Overall Dimensions
- Dimensions 167mm x 75.5mm x 17mm
- Weigh 270 g (with standard battery)
- Decode Capability
- Built-in 2D imager engine with red laser aimer, with 1 Mpx & global shutter function
Optional Middle range engine support read range up to 10 meters
Support all 1D & 2D major barcodes
- Bluetooth Specifications
- Bluetooth® 5.2 , BLE 5, Class 1.5
- WLAN Specifications
- WLAN 6E+DBS, 2.4GHz & 5GHz & 6GHz.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/v/ac/ax
- 2×2 MU-MIMO
- Security WPA3, WPA2, WPA & WEP
- Integrated Near Field Communication
- 5G Sub 6GHz:N1/N2/N3/N5/N28/N41/N71/N77/N78/N79 (4×4 MIMO)
- 4G LTE(FDD) – Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20, 28
- (TDD) – Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
- 3G UMTS/HSPA+ – Bands 1, 2, 5, 8
- 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- *Support Dual Sim Dual 5G
- *Support 4G LTE Advanced , Up to CAT12 LTE downlink/uplink
SOFTWARE & FIRMWARE
- Operating System
- Android 12 with GMS & AER certified
MEMORY & DATA
- 64 GB Flash/4 GB RAM (128GB option)
- Supports up to 512GB using ExFAT file system
- Display Size
- 6.3 inch
- Display Resolution
- LCD 2160 X 1080 (FHD+) High Resolution.
- High sunlight visibility
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 6490 Processor,
- Octa Cores up to 2.7 GHz
- Battery Type
- Standed Hot Swappable 5100mAh Li-ion.
- Extended Hot Swappable 7600mAh Li-ion.
- Storage Temperature Range
- -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F),
- Operating Humidity
- 5% ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating Temperature
- -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
- Rain / Dust Proof
- IP65 & IP67 per IEC 60529
- Drop Specifications
- 1.8 meter with bumper
- 1.5 meter without bumper
- Tumble 600 times (1.6 ft./0.5 m)
- Warranty Duration
- 1 yr
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Knowledge Base – Unitech PA768
Soft Reset - Warm Boot
Unitech PA768 Soft Reset – Warm Boot
Perform a soft reset if applications stop working.
1. Press and hold the Power button until the menu appears.
2. Touch Restart.
The device reboots.
Hard Reset - Cold Boot
Unitech PA768 Hard Reset – Cold Boot
CAUTION: Performing a hard reset with a microSD card installed in the device may cause damage or data corruption to the microSD card. All un-saved data is lost after performing a hard reset.
To restart the computer if the touch panel display is unresponsive:
• Press and hold the Power button for approximately 10 seconds until the computer restarts.
tech PA768 Factory Reset
A full factory reset should only be performed if you have exhausted all other troubleshooting options.
Caution: Factory data reset will erase all personalized settings and data saved in the device, such as Google account, apps, user data, etc. the factory data reset cannot be undone.
Note: This method of recovery may not be available if your system administrator has set policies to prevent the reset use.
Before you begin
- If you added a Google Account to the mobile computer, make sure you have your Google username and password associated with the computer. If you do not have the username and password, you will not be able to use the mobile computer after the reset. This is a security measure that prevents unauthorized users from using the device if they try a Full factory reset.
- If you did not add a Google Account to the mobile computer, the extra security level is not enabled, and you will not need a Google username and password.
- If you recently reset your Google Account password, wait 24 hours before performing an Enterprise data reset.
- Connect the computer to an external power source or make sure you have a full battery charge.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Operating System
- Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen to access all applications.
- Select Settings > System > Reset Options.
- Tap Erase All Data (Factory Reset)
- Tap Erase All Data
- If prompted, type your screen lock security patter, PIN, or password, and tap Next.
- Tap Erase All Data. A message appears informing you a Factory Rest is being Performed.
- Terminal will reboot.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Bootloader/Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Power Button.
- From the menu that will appear on the screen select to Power Off.
- Press and hold Power Button and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
- Terminal will reboot.
Unitech PA768 SKU’s
- PA768-QANFRM3G Unitech PA768 with (pre-installed) bumper, Android 12, 2D (N6703), 6G/64GB, WLAN 6E, 2×2 MU-MIMO, 5G Dual-Sim, Bluetooth 5.2, 1.8m drop, IP67, 5100mAh hot-swappable battery.