Zebra FS70 Fixed Industrial Scanner
COMPLETELY CUSTOMISABLE TO MEET UNIQUE SCANNING NEEDS
Get the ultimate in customisation to achieve flawless track and trace in virtually any application and any environment. Choose from four image sensors and a world of C-mount external lens and lighting options. With Zebra’s powerful and intuitive Aurora software platform, you get one unified tool to easily set up, deploy and run the Zebra FS70, as well as Zebra’s entire fixed industrial scanner and machine vision portfolio. And simply purchase licenses to add advanced capabilities to address new business needs.
COMPLETE CONTROL OF DATA CAPTURE CAPABILITIES
Address complex imaging requirements with options that allow you to easily achieve the right depth of field, the right reading distance and the right lighting to make even the most challenging barcodes easy to capture — first time, every time. Choose imager type and resolution, field of view, and any external C-mount lens and lighting.
SUPERIOR SCANNING RELIABLITY
Get a perfect image every time with ImagePerfect, which captures three different images on a single item, each with its own settings. Get fast capture of even damaged 1D or 2D barcodes with PRZM Intelligent Imaging. And add support for more symbologies and increased scanning speed with the simple purchase of a software license.
TRANSFORM THE ZEBRA FS70 INTO A MACHINE VISION SMART CAMERA
Simply purchase a license to add core machine vision capabilities — no need to purchase a new device. With machine vision, a new layer of intelligence allows you to automatically determine the quality of a part or item in a split second, enabling error-proofing, reducing cycle times and increasing productivity.
Zebra FS70 Fixed Industrial Scanner
COMPREHENSIVE INDUSTRIAL DATA CAPTURE FUNCTIONALITY, PACKAGE IN A SINGLE DEVICE
Enable track and trace from production through distribution with the full set of features required to meet complex barcode capture requirements, all in a single device. More decode range and illumination options. More connectivity. More power options. Support additional barcode symbologies, increase scanning speed and add machine vision capabilities, all with the simple purchase of a software license. And with Zebra’s powerful Aurora software platform, the Zebra FS70 is easy to set up, deploy and run.
Intuitive platform that makes it easy to set up, deploy, and run the Zebra FS10
Decoder Packages and Machine Vision Toolsets
Powerful integrated red and white illumination
Monochrome: 2.3 & 5.1 MP Monochrome & Colour CMOS Sensor with Global Shutter and 3.0 um Pixel Size
Process up 16 different images simultaneously for high read rates
Dual Ethernet, PoE, USB-C, Serial
Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, CC-Link, Modbus TCP, TCP/IP
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Zebra FS70 Knowledge Base
Soft Reset - Warm Boot - Power Cycling
Zebra FS70 Soft Reset – Warm Boot – Power Cycling
To power cycle the device:
- Remove all cables to ensure that no power is being directed to the device.
- Reinsert a power source and allow the device approximately one minute to boot up.
- Re-attempt to:
- Discover a device in Aurora by restarting the application and clicking View Devices.
- View a device in the Windows Network
- Access a device using the Web HMI
If failure persists, repeat the steps above for all of the connection types being used with the device,
- USB-to-PC (FS10 only)
- Ethernet directly to the PC (this requires a 24 V connection for power, xS20 only)
- Ethernet connected to a network via switch or hub (this requires a 24 V connection to a power source if not using Power over Ethernet, xS20 only)
Zebra FS70 Factory Reset
Common solution to enable the device to re-connect via device discovery is performing a factory reset on the device
- Use the Zebra Aurora application to navigate to the View Devices tab from the menu.
- Select the device to be reset.
- Click on the dropdown to select Factory Reset to restore factory settings on the device.
- Disconnect all power sources.
- Press and hold the TRIG button on the camera.
- Connect to a power source.
- Continue to hold the TRIG button. After 20 seconds, the LEDs on the device turn amber.
- Immediately release the TRIG button once the LED turns amber and release within five seconds.
Zebra FS70 SKU’s
- FS70-CM50D5-0C00W Zebra FS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 5.1 MP, DPM W/ Fast 2D Barcode Decoder, Dual Ethernet (1 POE), Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- FS70-CM50E5-0C00W Zebra FS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 5.1 MP, DPM W/ Standard 2D Barcode Decoder, Dual Ethernet (1 POE), Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- FS70-CM20D5-0C00W Zebra FS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 2.3 MP, DPM W/ Fast 2D Barcode Decoder, Dual Ethernet (1 POE), Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- FS70-CM20F6-0C00W Zebra FS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 2.3 MP, Fast 2D Barcode Decoder, Dual Ethernet (1 POE), Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- FS70-CM20F5-0C00W Zebra FS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 2.3 MP, Fast 2D Barcode Decoder, Ethernet, Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- FS70-CM20Z6-0C00W Zebra FS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 2.3 MP, Standard Barcode Decoder, Ethernet, Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide