Zebra VS70 Machine Vision Smart Camera
COMPLETELY CUSTOMISABLE TO MEET UNIQUE QUALITY INSPECTION NEEDS
Achieve flawless quality inspection in any environment. Customise your Zebra VS70 by choosing from four image sensors and a world of C-mount external lens and lighting options. Address complex imaging needs to make even the most challenging items easy to inspect. Add advanced features at any time with the simple purchase of licenses.
FULL CONTROL OF SMART CAMERA CAPABILITIES
Address complex inspection requirements with options that allow you to easily achieve the right depth of field, the right working distance and the right lighting. Make even the most challenging parts and works-in-process easy to capture the first time, every time. Choose from a 2mp or 5mp colour or monochrome sensor and any C-mount lens and lighting.
SUPERIOR IMAGE CAPTURE RELIABILITY
Zebra-only features take machine vision system performance and dependability to a new level. Get a perfect image every time with ImagePerfect+, which captures 16 different images of a single item, each with its own settings. With Quick Draw, just draw on an image to create a tool in one step. With optimised algorithms, tools find the area of inspection right from the start — eliminating trial and error testing. And much more.
ADD NEW FEATURES TO MEET CHANGING BUSINESS NEEDS WITH A SIMPLE UPGRADE
Take automation to the next level in your organisation without buying a new device — simply purchase a license to add advanced machine vision tools or support for new barcode symbologies and increased image capture speed to the device you already own, future-proofing your investment.
Zebra VS70 Machine Vision Smart Camera
COMPLETELY CUSTOMISABLE TO MEET UNIQUE INSPECTION NEEDS
The customisable Zebra VS70 can address complex processes and environmental challenges. Whether you need a wide angle lens to capture large parts, a zoom lens to inspect a distant component, or a specialised lens for precise measurements, you can do it all with the Zebra VS70. Upgrade to more advanced features with the simple purchase of a software license. Plus, with the Zebra Aurora software platform, you can easily set up, deploy and run the Zebra VS70 —and Zebra’s entire Industrial Machine Vision and Fixed Scanner portfolio.
Intuitive platform that makes it easy to set up, deploy, and run the VS70
Decoder Packages and Machine Vision Toolsets
Digital IO plus light control
Monochrome: 2.3 & 5.1 MP Monochrome & Colour CMOS Sensor with Global Shutter and 3.0 um Pixel Size
ZEBRA EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
ImagePerfect+, Golden Image Compare, Feasability Setup Assistant and more
Dual Ethernet, PoE, USB-C, Serial
Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, CC-Link, Modbus TCP, TCP/IP
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Zebra VS70 Knowledge Base
Soft Reset - Warm Boot - Power Cycling
Zebra VS70 Soft Reset – Warm Boot – Power Cycling
To power cycle the device:
- Remove all cables to ensure that no power is being directed to the device.
- Reinsert a power source and allow the device approximately one minute to boot up.
- Re-attempt to:
- Discover a device in Aurora by restarting the application and clicking View Devices.
- View a device in the Windows Network
- Access a device using the Web HMI
If failure persists, repeat the steps above for all of the connection types being used with the device,
- USB-to-PC (FS10 only)
- Ethernet directly to the PC (this requires a 24 V connection for power, xS20 only)
- Ethernet connected to a network via switch or hub (this requires a 24 V connection to a power source if not using Power over Ethernet, xS20 only)
Zebra VS70 Factory Reset
Common solution to enable the device to re-connect via device discovery is performing a factory reset on the device
- Use the Zebra Aurora application to navigate to the View Devices tab from the menu.
- Select the device to be reset.
- Click on the dropdown to select Factory Reset to restore factory settings on the device.
- Disconnect all power sources.
- Press and hold the TRIG button on the camera.
- Connect to a power source.
- Continue to hold the TRIG button. After 20 seconds, the LEDs on the device turn amber.
- Immediately release the TRIG button once the LED turns amber and release within five seconds.
Zebra VS70 SKU’s
- VS70-CM50D5-0C00W Zebra VS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 5.1 MP, DPM W/ Fast 2D Barcode Decoder, Dual Ethernet (1 POE), Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- VS70-CM50E5-0C00W Zebra VS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 5.1 MP, DPM W/ Standard 2D Barcode Decoder, Dual Ethernet (1 POE), Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- VS70-CM20D5-0C00W Zebra VS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 2.3 MP, DPM W/ Fast 2D Barcode Decoder, Dual Ethernet (1 POE), Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- VS70-CM20F6-0C00W Zebra VS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 2.3 MP, Fast 2D Barcode Decoder, Dual Ethernet (1 POE), Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- VS70-CM20F5-0C00W Zebra VS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 2.3 MP, Fast 2D Barcode Decoder, Ethernet, Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide
- VS70-CM20Z6-0C00W Zebra VS70 C-Mount Fixed Industrial Scanner: 2.3 MP, Standard Barcode Decoder, Ethernet, Serial, USB and Industrial Protocols, Lens Not Included – Worldwide