Point Mobile PM75 Rugged Mobile Computer
Point Mobile PM75 Mobile Computer
RUGGED MOBILE COMPUTER STREAMLINED FOR ENTERPRISE MOBILITY
The Point Mobile PM75 is Wi-Fi 6 ready and maintains a light and ergonomic body with a 5.45in screen, running on the latest Android 11 operating system. It is extremely rugged and survives drops from 1.5m to concrete (MIL-STD-810G) and is IP65 certified.
An enterprise device built with and for efficiency
The Android device provides a powerful scan engine, comfortable grip, long-lasting battery, and seven-long years of update support—all of which are the essential components for building a great and versatile rugged mobile computer.
Fine-tuned hardware for the best operating system
Qualcomm‘s 2.0GHz processor runs the device smoothly with the help of 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM (opt. 4GB / 64GB). PM75 comes with two scan engine options (N3601 or N6603) to match your business needs. The Android 11 operating system offers efficient battery management, easy navigation, and the best data security among any existing mobile operating system.
Designed for tough handling and low maintenance
The bright 5.45in HD+ (720 x 1440 pixels) display helps users to see and control Point Mobile PM75‘s interface without difficulty even under the sunlight. The device withstands multiple drops to concrete from 1.5m (5ft) height and has an IP65 water/dust resistance rating.
Point Mobile PM75 Specifications
- Rear 8MP with LED flash
- Housing Grade
- With STD battery
- 78.0 x 164.8 x 15.2 mm
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 0.6 in.
- With EXT battery
- 78.0 x 164.8 x 20.8 mm
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 0.8 in.
- Decode Capability
- N3601 1D/2D SR Scan Engine
- N6603 1D/2D Scan Engine
- Bluetooth Specifications
- Integrated Bluetooth Class I, Ver. 5.1 BLE support
- Integrated Near Field Communication
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/v 1×1 SISO(Phone SKU)
- 5GHz: 802.11a/n/ac: Up to 866.7 Mbps (Up to 433 Mbps for Phone SKU) 36 to 165 (5180~5825MHz)
- 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n: Up to 300 Mbps (Up to 150 Mbps for Phone SKU) 1 to 13 (2412~2472MHz)
- WEP (40 or 104bit), WPA/WPA2 Personal (TKIP, AES), WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES) – WPA3 Personal(SAE), WPA3 Enterprise(AES) WPA3 Enterprise 192-bit mode(GCMP 256)
- Enhanced Open(OWE) PEAP (MSCHAPv2, GTC), TLS, TTLS (PAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2, GTC) PWD, SIM, AKA, AKA’, LEAP
- CCKM, 802.11r
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM 900/1800/850/1900
- WCDMA B1/2/5/6/8/19
- LTE FDD B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20/25/26
- LTE TDD B38/39/40/41
SOFTWARE & FIRMWARE
- Operating System
- Android 11 (upgradable)
MEMORY & DATA
- 3 GB RAM / 32 GB Flash
- 4 GB RAM / 64 GB Flash
- Supports up to 512GB using ExFAT file system
- Display Size
- Display Resolution
- IPS panel (720 x 1440 pixel) HD
- Qualcomm® Octa-core @2.0GHz / 1.8GHz (optional)
- Battery Type
- STD battery
- 3.85V, 2,900mAh Li-ion rechargeable
- EXT battery
- 3.85V, 5,800mAh Li-ion rechargeable
- Storage Temperature Range
- -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity
- 0 – 95% Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature
- -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
- Rain / Dust Proof
- Drop Specifications
- MIL-STD-810G for multiple 1.5m (5ft) drops
- Warranty Duration
- 1 yr
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Knowledge Base – Point Mobile PM75
Soft Reset - Warm Boot
Point Mobile PM75 Soft Reset – Warm Boot
Perform a soft reset if applications stop working.
1. Press and hold the Power button until the menu appears.
2. Touch Restart.
The device reboots.
Hard Reset - Cold Boot
Point Mobile PM75 Hard Reset – Cold Boot
CAUTION: Performing a hard reset with a microSD card installed in the device may cause damage or data corruption to the microSD card. All un-saved data is lost after performing a hard reset.
To restart the computer if the touch panel display is unresponsive:
• Press and hold the Power button for approximately 8 seconds until the computer restarts.
Point Mobile PM75 Factory Reset
A full factory reset should only be performed if you have exhausted all other troubleshooting options.
Caution: Factory data reset will erase all personalized settings and data saved in the device, such as Google account, apps, user data, etc. the factory data reset cannot be undone.
Note: This method of recovery may not be available if your system administrator has set policies to prevent the reset use.
Before you begin
- If you added a Google Account to the mobile computer, make sure you have your Google username and password associated with the computer. If you do not have the username and password, you will not be able to use the mobile computer after the reset. This is a security measure that prevents unauthorized users from using the device if they try a Full factory reset.
- If you did not add a Google Account to the mobile computer, the extra security level is not enabled, and you will not need a Google username and password.
- If you recently reset your Google Account password, wait 24 hours before performing an Enterprise data reset.
- Connect the computer to an external power source or make sure you have a full battery charge.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Operating System
- Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen to access all applications.
- Select Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options.
- Tap Erase All Data (Factory Reset)
- Tap Reset Phone.
- If prompted, type your screen lock security patter, PIN, or password, and tap Next.
- Tap Erase Everything. A message appears informing you an Enterprise Data Reset is being performed.
Terminal will reboot.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Bootloader/Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Power Button.
- From the menu that will appear on the screen select to Power Off.
- Press and hold Power Button, Volume Up and Front Scan buttons simultaneously.
- After short vibration, release the Power Button.
- Using the keys below, select Wipe data/factory reset
- Move down / up – Press Volume Down / Up button
- Select the menu – Press Power Button
- After wiping the data, select Reboot System Now
Terminal will reboot.
Point Mobile PM75 SKU’s
- PM75G6V04BJE0C Point Mobile PM75 Android 11, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LTE, GPS Connectivity, 1D/2D N3601, 3G/32G, NFC, Extended battery
- PM75G6V03BJE0C Point Mobile PM75 Android 11, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LTE, GPS Connectivity, 1D/2D N3601, 3G/32G, NFC, Standard battery