Point Mobile PM30HC Healthcare Rugged Mobile Computer
Point Mobile PM30HC Healthcare Mobile Computer
SLIM AND SAFE MOBILE COMPUTER FOR THE HEALTHCARE MARKET
Safe-to-use in medical and healthcare industry
To reduce the risk of bacterial or viral infection, smart devices used in the medical field need to be germ-free all the time. Point Mobile PM30’s housing has been tested with four different types of cleaners: PDI Super Sani-Wipes, PDI Sani-Cloth Plus, Metrex Caviwipes, and, Clorox dispatch with bleach, all of which Point Mobile PM30HC endured from deterioration.
Powerful processor for the much-needed productivity
Medical and healthcare professions require intensive training, and a lot of medical facilities often lack the number of qualified people to work. Consequently, increasing productivity has always been important in this industry. Point Mobile PM30HC, equipped with the 2.2GHz octa-core processor and 4GB RAM/64GB ROM, demonstrates fast data processing and runs Android 10 seamlessly.
Use it confidently even in harshest environments
Designed to master rough tasks, Point Mobile PM30HC is water and dust proof (IP67) and withstands multiple drops from 1.5m to concrete (MIL-STD 810G) at room temperature. The display is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass for optimal protection against impact and scratches.
Point Mobile PM30HC Specifications
- Rear 8MP with LED flash
- Front 5MP
- Housing Grade
- Disinfectant Ready
- Overall Dimensions
- 142.5 mm L x 70.8 mm W x 10.85 mm D
- 5.61 in. L x 2.78 in. W x 0.42 in D
- Decode Capability
- Ultra slim 1D/2D barcode scan engine
- Bluetooth Specifications
- Integrated Bluetooth Class I, Ver. 5.0 BLE support
- WLAN Specifications
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/v 1×1 SISO(Phone SKU)
- 5GHz: 802.11a/n/ac: Up to 866.7 Mbps (Up to 433 Mbps for Phone SKU) 36 to 165 (5180~5825MHz)
- 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n: Up to 300 Mbps (Up to 150 Mbps for Phone SKU) 1 to 13 (2412~2472MHz)
- WEP (40 or 104bit), WPA/WPA2 Personal (TKIP, AES), WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES) – WPA3 Personal(SAE), WPA3 Enterprise(AES) WPA3 Enterprise 192-bit mode(GCMP 256)
- Enhanced Open(OWE) PEAP (MSCHAPv2, GTC), TLS, TTLS (PAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2, GTC) PWD, SIM, AKA, AKA’, LEAP
- CCKM, 802.11r
- Integrated Near Field Communication
SOFTWARE & FIRMWARE
- Operating System
- Android 10 (upgradable to newer version)
MEMORY & DATA
- 64 GB Flash/4 GB RAM
- Supports up to 512GB using ExFAT file system
- Display Size
- 4.7 in
- Display Resolution
- IPS panel (720 x 1280 pixel) HD
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon, 660 Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Battery Type
- 4.4V, 3,250mAh Li-ion non-removable
- Wireless-charging (complying with WPC standard Qi) Using inductive charging technology
- Storage Temperature Range
- -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity
- 0 – 95% Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature
- -10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
- Rain / Dust Proof
- Drop Specifications
- MIL-STD 810G for 1.5m (5ft) to concrete at room temperature
- Warranty Duration
- 1 yr
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Knowledge Base – Point Mobile PM30HC
Soft Reset - Warm Boot
Point Mobile PM30HC Soft Reset – Warm Boot
Perform a soft reset if applications stop working.
1. Press and hold the Power button until the menu appears.
2. Touch Restart.
The device reboots.
Hard Reset - Cold Boot
Point Mobile PM30HC Hard Reset – Cold Boot
CAUTION: Performing a hard reset with a microSD card installed in the device may cause damage or data corruption to the microSD card. All un-saved data is lost after performing a hard reset.
To restart the computer if the touch panel display is unresponsive:
• Press and hold the Power button for approximately 8 seconds until the computer restarts.
Point Mobile PM30HC Factory Reset
A full factory reset should only be performed if you have exhausted all other troubleshooting options.
Caution: Factory data reset will erase all personalized settings and data saved in the device, such as Google account, apps, user data, etc. the factory data reset cannot be undone.
Note: This method of recovery may not be available if your system administrator has set policies to prevent the reset use.
Before you begin
- If you added a Google Account to the mobile computer, make sure you have your Google username and password associated with the computer. If you do not have the username and password, you will not be able to use the mobile computer after the reset. This is a security measure that prevents unauthorized users from using the device if they try a Full factory reset.
- If you did not add a Google Account to the mobile computer, the extra security level is not enabled, and you will not need a Google username and password.
- If you recently reset your Google Account password, wait 24 hours before performing an Enterprise data reset.
- Connect the computer to an external power source or make sure you have a full battery charge.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Operating System
- Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen to access all applications.
- Select Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options.
- Tap Erase All Data (Factory Reset)
- Tap Reset Phone.
- If prompted, type your screen lock security patter, PIN, or password, and tap Next.
- Tap Erase Everything. A message appears informing you an Enterprise Data Reset is being performed.
Terminal will reboot.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Bootloader/Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Power Button.
- From the menu that will appear on the screen select to Power Off.
- Press and hold Power Button and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
- After short vibration, release the Power Button.
- Using the keys below, select Wipe data/factory reset
- Move down / up – Press Volume Down / Up button
- Select the menu – Press Power Button
- After wiping the data, select Reboot System Now
Terminal will reboot.
Point Mobile PM30HC SKU’s
- xxxxx yyyyy
- xxxxx yyyyy