Point Mobile PM67 Rugged Mobile Computer
Point Mobile PM67 Mobile Computer
FULL PHYSICAL KEYPAD FOR DASHING SPEED AND ACCURACY
The Point Mobile PM67 is a rugged mobile computer with the latest Android 11 operating system, and armed with a full physical keypad. Part of Android Enterprise Recommended, Point Mobile PM67 is made for even the most demanding applications. Accessories are compatible compatible from its predecessor, the Point Mobile PM66.
Upgraded internals, backward compatible accessories
For the Point Mobile PM67, they upgraded the internals and improved performance yet left the outside intact. Nearly all accessories of Point Mobile PM66 are compatible with Point Mobile PM67, which keeps the cost per device on a low.
The power of the latest Android OS for enterprise applications
The Point Mobile PM67 runs on the latest Android 11 operating system and is GMS certified (Google Mobile Services) to support all official APIs.
Physical backlit keys towards field workforces
In many industrial applications, users prefer physical keys instead of a touch-based virtual keypad on screen — especially with gloves or outside with bad weather. Each key on Point Mobile PM67 is wide and big enough for firm, fast and accurate data input.
Point Mobile PM67 Specifications
- Rear 8MP with LED flash
- Housing Grade
- Overall Dimensions
- 166.01mm L x 76.83mm W x 29.27mm D
- 6.53 in. L x 3.02 in. W x 1.15 in D
- Decode Capability
- N3601 1D/2D SR Scan Engine
- N6603 1D/2D Scan Engine
- Bluetooth Specifications
- Integrated Bluetooth Class I, Ver. 5.1 BLE support
- Integrated Near Field Communication
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/v 1×1 SISO(Phone SKU)
- 5GHz: 802.11a/n/ac: Up to 866.7 Mbps (Up to 433 Mbps for Phone SKU) 36 to 165 (5180~5825MHz)
- 2.4GHz: 802.11b/g/n: Up to 300 Mbps (Up to 150 Mbps for Phone SKU) 1 to 13 (2412~2472MHz)
- WEP (40 or 104bit), WPA/WPA2 Personal (TKIP, AES), WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES) – WPA3 Personal(SAE), WPA3 Enterprise(AES) WPA3 Enterprise 192-bit mode(GCMP 256)
- Enhanced Open(OWE) PEAP (MSCHAPv2, GTC), TLS, TTLS (PAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2, GTC) PWD, SIM, AKA, AKA’, LEAP
- CCKM, 802.11r
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM 900/1800
- WCDMA B1/2/5/6/8/19
- LTE FDD B1/2/3/5/7/8/17/20
- LTE TDD B40/41
SOFTWARE & FIRMWARE
- Operating System
- Android 11
MEMORY & DATA
- 3 GB RAM / 32 GB Flash
- 4 GB RAM / 64 GB Flash
- Supports up to 512GB using ExFAT file system
- Display Size
- 4.3 in
- Display Resolution
- IPS panel (480 x 800 pixel) WVGA
- Qualcomm® Octa-core @2.0GHz / 1.8GHz (optional)
- Battery Type
- 3.85V, 4,200mAh Li-ion rechargeable
- Storage Temperature Range
- -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity
- 0 – 95% Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature
- -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
- Rain / Dust Proof
- Drop Specifications
- 500 cycles at 1m / 3.3ft
- Warranty Duration
- 1 yr
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you need any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Knowledge Base – Point Mobile PM67
Soft Reset - Warm Boot
Point Mobile PM67 Soft Reset – Warm Boot
Perform a soft reset if applications stop working.
1. Press and hold the Power button until the menu appears.
2. Touch Restart.
The device reboots.
Hard Reset - Cold Boot
Point Mobile PM67 Hard Reset – Cold Boot
CAUTION: Performing a hard reset with a microSD card installed in the device may cause damage or data corruption to the microSD card. All un-saved data is lost after performing a hard reset.
To restart the computer if the touch panel display is unresponsive:
• Press and hold the Power button for approximately 8 seconds until the computer restarts.
Point Mobile PM67 Factory Reset
A full factory reset should only be performed if you have exhausted all other troubleshooting options.
Caution: Factory data reset will erase all personalized settings and data saved in the device, such as Google account, apps, user data, etc. the factory data reset cannot be undone.
Note: This method of recovery may not be available if your system administrator has set policies to prevent the reset use.
Before you begin
- If you added a Google Account to the mobile computer, make sure you have your Google username and password associated with the computer. If you do not have the username and password, you will not be able to use the mobile computer after the reset. This is a security measure that prevents unauthorized users from using the device if they try a Full factory reset.
- If you did not add a Google Account to the mobile computer, the extra security level is not enabled, and you will not need a Google username and password.
- If you recently reset your Google Account password, wait 24 hours before performing an Enterprise data reset.
- Connect the computer to an external power source or make sure you have a full battery charge.
- Make sure you have an Internet connection.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Operating System
- Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen to access all applications.
- Select Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options.
- Tap Erase All Data (Factory Reset)
- Tap Reset Phone.
- If prompted, type your screen lock security patter, PIN, or password, and tap Next.
- Tap Erase Everything. A message appears informing you an Enterprise Data Reset is being performed.
Terminal will reboot.
Factory Reset the Mobile Computer – From the Bootloader/Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Power Button.
- From the menu that will appear on the screen select to Power Off.
- Press and hold Power Button, Volume Up and Front Scan buttons simultaneously.
- After short vibration, release the Power Button.
- Using the keys below, select Wipe data/factory reset
- Move down / up – Press Volume Down / Up button
- Select the menu – Press Power Button
- After wiping the data, select Reboot System Now
Terminal will reboot.
Point Mobile PM67 SKU’s
- PM67GPV23BJE0C Point Mobile PM67 WiFi, BT, 3GB Ram, 32GB Rom,, N3601 2D Scanner, STD, 4,200mAh Battery
- PM67G6V23BJE0C Point Mobile PM67 WiFi, BT, 4G LTE, GPS, 3GB Ram, 32GB Rom, NFC, N3601 2D Scanner, STD, 4,200mAh Battery
- PM67G6Q23DJE0C Point Mobile PM67 WiFi, BT, 4G LTE, GPS, 4GB Ram, 64GB Rom, NFC, N6603 2D Scanner, STD, 4,200mAh Battery