TAKE EFFICIENCY AND ACCURACY TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN YOUR MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
The MC9200 is the next generation in the industry-leading rugged MC9000 Series, now offering support for the most popular mobile operating systems in the world. Raising the bar on rugged mobile computing, the MC9200 offers well-proven technology that you and your workers can count on, with the very latest bar code scanning technology, a contemporary user interface and the power to run a new class of business applications that is every bit as easy to use and engaging as today’s consumer applications.
As part of the MC9000 Series, the MC9200 is designed for all-day business use in the toughest environments — every day, millions of users around the world count on their MC9000 Series mobile computer to better manage inventory in warehouses and manufacturing plants, track luggage on airport tarmacs in any kind of weather and keep weaponry and vehicles on military bases in peak operating condition.
9.1 in. L x 3.6 in. W x 7.6 in. H
23.1 cm L x 9.1 cm W x 19.3 cm H
Android 4.4.4 with Mobility Extensions (Mx), turning Android into a true enterprise class OS,
Windows Embedded Compact 7.0, Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3
Multiple drops to concrete: 6 ft./1,8 m across the operating temperature range; meets and exceeds MIL-STD 810G
27oz./765g (includes battery)
Dual Core 1GHz OMAP 4 processor
4,000 3.28 ft./1 m tumbles at room temperature per IEC tumble specification
AppCenter – a fully configurable, stand-alone, lockdown solution that provides control over device applications and functionality.
AppLauncher – provides a convenient mechanism for launching applications on a mobile device. It can also be used to restrict access to the Operating System shell.
Enterprise Home Screen for Android Support – Enterprise Home Screen for Android provides a simple way for administrators to control access to apps and settings on a Zebra device without the need to write custom code.
Wavelink TE – The older version of the Telnet Client. For both Windows and Android Operating Systems.
Request a Quote
Do you need a number of terminals. Let us know the hardware configuration and we’ll get back to as soon as possible.
If you nned any technical assistance regarding your terminals then please dont hesitate to contact us.
Mobile Computer Product Finder
RFID Asset Tag
Knowledge Base – Zebra MC9200 / MC92N0
Soft Reset - Warm Boot
MC9200-G Soft Reset – Warm Boot
1. Press and hold Power Button for 5 seconds 2. Release the Power Button once the Motorola splash screen appears.
Hard Reset - Cold Boot
MC9200-G Hard Reset – Cold Boot
1. Press and hold the Power Button until a Menu appears.
2. Select the Safe Battery Swap option.
3. Press the primary battery release, to partially eject the battery from the device.
4. With the battery partially released, press and release the Power Button and the handle trigger.
5. Push the battery back in, one audible click can be heard as the battery is inserted.
MC9200-G Factory Reset
1. Copy necassary clean boot files to Temp folder on device and execute while in cradle.
2. Copy clean boot files to SD card, execute a cold boot, hold trigger during boot.